Information updated: 23rd March 2020 10:40
The school is closed from Monday 23rd March.
If the advice from Public Health England changes, we will update this page.
- NHS 111 — About coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Guidance on Social Distancing and for Vulnerable People
- Stay at Home Guidance for Households with Possible COVID-19 Infection
- GOV.UK Coronavirus
- The best way to wash your hands
- Public Health England — Self-isolation guidance times
- CV19 School Poster
- CV19 School Closure from Monday 23rd March
- CV19 Partial School Closure for Years 8 and 9 — Wed 18th, Thu 19th, Fri 20th March
- CV19 — Letter Home, 13th March
- Coronavirus — 12th March
What to do
If you have coronavirus symptoms, however mild – either a new continuous cough or a high temperature – then you should stay at home and follow this government guidance.
Please follow the normal absence procedures, calling the school and leaving a message for each day of absence.