Information updated: 9th July 2020
The school is closed from Monday 23rd March.
If the advice from Public Health England changes, we will update this page.
- NHS 111 — About coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Guidance on Social Distancing and for Vulnerable People
- Stay at Home Guidance for Households with Possible COVID-19 Infection
- Mental Wellbeing While Staying at Home
- GOV.UK Coronavirus
- The best way to wash your hands
- Public Health England — Self-isolation guidance times
- CV19 School Poster
- End of Term Arrangements and Provision from September 2020
- Further Guidance for Year 10s from 15th June
- Continued Provision for Key Worker and Vulnerable Children after May 2020 Half Term
- Provision after May Half Term for Year 10 Pupils
- Provision from 1st June
- May 2020 Leadership Update
- 13th May — Planning for Phased Return
- 12th May — Contact with School
- 7th May — New Uniform Update
- 4th May — COVID-19 School Update
- 28th April — COVID-19 School Update
- 24th April — Update from Head of School
- Letter to Students — Summer 2020 Grading
- 24th March — COVID-19 School Update
- 19th March — Further Pupil Support
- CV19 School Closure from Monday 23rd March
- CV19 Partial School Closure for Years 8 and 9 — Wed 18th, Thu 19th, Fri 20th March
- CV19 — Letter Home, 13th March
- Coronavirus — 12th March
What to do
If you have coronavirus symptoms, however mild – either a new continuous cough or a high temperature – then you should stay at home and follow this government guidance.
Please follow the normal absence procedures, calling the school and leaving a message for each day of absence.