Ofsted Inspection Report (February 2017)
“The school continues to be good”
We are delighted to share the outcome of our recent Ofsted inspection on 14th February 2017.
The following are some of the headlines from the letter received from Ofsted following our inspection. The full letter is available below for you to read.
- “the leadership team has maintained the good quality of education—you have set high expectations and demonstrate a clear commitment to pupils”
- “governors are knowledgeable and very supportive of the school”
- “staff know pupils well and demonstrate a determination to provide pupils with the best opportunities to achieve”
- “you are … meeting the challenges of a providing a broad and balanced curriculum which meets pupils’ needs”
- “leaders monitor pupils’ progress and welfare closely”
- “safeguarding is taken seriously by leaders and governors”
- “parents comment positively that their children are well cared for and safe at this school”
- “pupils recognise and appreciate the culture of care and support which is a feature of this school”