We ask that you work closely with us. The home-school liaison agreement is in operation. This indicates the aims of each party to the agreement and the following notes highlight some key points.
You can help by ensuring that your child
- is in the correct uniform
- has the correct equipment
- attends regularly (providing notes in cases of unavoidable absence)
- is punctual
- complies with the Code of Behaviour both in school and travelling to and from school
- takes responsibility for their belongings
You can be involved in
- checking and signing student planners weekly
- informing the school of any changes in contact numbers or health issues
- joining the PTA.
- signing reply slips on information letters.
Who to contact when you have any queries:
Your child’s welfare
Pupil Services Manager
Your child’s work
Head of Faculty/Subject Leader/Year Co-ordinator